Saturday 16 May 2009

Mugen Power





From Carby at Deus Ex Machina. Cheers!

You boys ever heard of the Honda MFT250? Neither had I until Taka and myself went to visit AAA in outer Tokes last year.
He has 6 of them salted away, 2 brand new!
Amazing guy, one of the SR Godfathers (there are 7 of them)
He wanted 5k each for the new ones , should have snapped one up as the Yen was weak at the time. I had commited to the Bratstyle so I'd spent my pocket money....I guess they are museum objects anyhoo.
Nutty! Mugen power!
fotos of the treasure trove...

Sideburn advises you to visit here, right NOW!
Carby gallery 1
Carby gallery 2

2 comments:

giannis said...

Do you know that you can Get FTRs in Hungary/Roumania? they still Import japanese Imports there!

Stuka said...

Sweet mama...i've died an gone to heaven...that gallery was unbelievable..!!