Tuesday 20 October 2009

Orlando Mono update



"There's actually not much to it, but what there is, is hypnotic."
This is true. I do some web work for the shop that received this puppy and prepped it for O.B. (He brought his Hypermotard in there for service after doing god-knows-what to it; the TOP of the dash was jacked among other bits)

Anyway, here are some snaps I took when the Mono was in the service bay. Most dudes buy (well, cruisers really) sportbikes so there were quite a few dismissive remarks (good luck turning that rear tire with 40 hp...) but I'll have you know that the day I took these snaps was the same day that I took Sideburn #1 up to the shop to show off. When folks said, "What in the hell is that bike?" I whipped out the mag and said "It's one of THESE." I'll also mention that Steve Jones (guitarist of some note, DJ) was in the shop that day, looked into service and immediately said, "What. Is. That?!" I'm afraid that I did not give him a mag - sorry - y'all had just run out of issue #1 and I've got just enough of the collector gene to keep me greedy.
Good luck!
David

See this bike in Sideburn 4

2 comments:

David Patton said...

An honor!

Just to be more clear, the shop deals specifically in Italian bikes only, the cruisers aside referred to ALL American moto riders - although this is just a guess on my part.

YZ400BEN said...

Have Deus got that seat to fit right yet?