Tuesday 9 March 2010

WANTED! URGENT!

SB#5 is at the printers and we're already chomping at the bit of SB#6. Josie Sykes an acclaimed English photographer based in Amsterdam, is shooting a fashion story for us this coming Friday 12th or Saturday 13th. BUT the street tracker she had lined up, fell through. Does anybody in NL; in the vicinity of Amsterdam, have a 'suitable' bike she could borrow as a static prop (as long as you don't mind pretty girls draping themselves on your pride and joy that is). BP
Please email us at dirt @ sideburnmagazine. com
(but take out the spaces).

UPDATE: Thanks for everyone's offers, it looks like we've landed an XR1200 ! BP

9 comments:

MIOB said...

I have a cafe and I'm only 30 minutes away from Amsetrdam.

Check it out @ [url]http://bmwcafe.blogspot.com/[/url]

It's this bike:

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YQuhcoHLoPc/SyUV-JENMiI/AAAAAAAABek/KFUileDehms/s800/IMG_1354.JPG[/img]

Sideburn Magazine said...

MIOB
Thanks for the offer.
your caff racer is damn cool (& I would like to ride the pants off it), but really we're looking for a flat tracker / street tracker.

BP

#15 said...

Hey michiel, toffe bakke! Geen zin om een keertje te flattrakke?

MIOB said...

No worries :)

@ #15: I would LOVE to build one. But student = no money. Pretty sure I'll build one some day though.

ZZ chop said...

If you're able to move the fotoshoot near Arnhem, I might be able to help out with this:
http://zzchop.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20SR500

Sideburn Magazine said...

Thanks for the offer Mr ZZ
I've forwarded your post to the photographer.
BP

#15 said...

F*** cool ride Mr ZZ!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm also willing to help,
checkout my bikes @ www.short-cut.nl
Also in the vicinity of Arnhem

Sideburn Magazine said...

Thanks Tjeerd
- Ha! the Tjebbe SR again, I'm digging your 3TA rat too.
It looks like we have now found a bike in Amsterdam. BP