Thursday 13 January 2011

More Stevie Gee

Hot on the heels of today's earlier post, some more Stevie Gee. He's having an exhibition in trendy London (is London still trendy?) Anyway, it looks like it's going to be fun. Ben and I will be there and I wouldn't be surprised if long-time Gee-collaborater, the mysterious Dr Death Spray were there too. He'll be the one strenuously denying he is Dr Death Spray. Of course, everyone else who isn't Dr DS will also be denying they are him too. Cunning.
I'm desperately trying to wangle a turn on the decks spinning some of my rare and obscure surf tunes. Who's coming? It's at the Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen. G

3 comments:

Nick said...

Thinks? could be worth a trip up from West Somerset, have to get out sometimes, not used to rooms full of people, how sad!

Tomfoolery said...

Hmmmm...my Grandad used to sell peanuts from a barrow outside there when it was a cinema and I'm getting married round the corner.

See you there!

mp said...

Oh yea, Hoxton ha ha. I'll go this looks good. I'll get some folks to check it out too. good one.