Thursday 10 March 2011

Cycle World GNC test

Mark Cernicky from Cycle World magazine sent us this message. He tested five different GNC bikes at Yavapai last year and had it filmed. Cool, eh? It seems a good time to show it on the eve of the new season opener. GI

Love riding dirt-track and think your mag's way cool. Just wondered if you ever saw this and if you liked. Hope you get to do some back-sliding in 011! I happened to finish 2nd in SCFTA open-pro championship in 2010 (below) but had to give the bike back. I really want to race around at a few nationals this year but help is hard to come by with... state of the nation stuff.
Thanks again
MC
PS The Fast and Dirty are nice folks

7 comments:

Nick said...

Good video and links

Domagoj Kuna said...

Gary, while you're watching the video, right-click on the video frame. A popout menu will appear. Then just select "copy embed HTML" and paste it to your blog post.
I hope this helps.

Cheers!
Domagoj

Sideburn Magazine said...

Thanks Domagoj

Anonymous said...

lucky bloke!!.
dream job 4 a day.

747 said...

Peanut butter and jelly. I love it.

Cernicky said...

Thanks! and... I love peanut butter & jelly, had it on the brain and on my fingers when I made the comment...

Unknown said...

Cernicky is a really fast Super Moto rider too. This was a good one Mark.