Wednesday 16 May 2012

Vintage Speedway at Gran Ferro


From our friend Raffaele in Venice, Italy...

 I did this little video about the speedway exhibition during the next Gran Ferro event: 


With my friend Biagio of "Scuderia del Sale", we'll show a speedway bikes collection of nine bikes (SR4, Eso, Jawa, Weslake...), a gallery of mr. Tomba pictures, a singular handmade press review of seventies and an old collection of video copied hundred times from vhs to dvd... but very interesting (only italian races of seventies). 


Gran Ferro is overall a friendly meeting of cafè racer and something more. Stefano "Ottonero" organizes a special bikes contest. I think could be present Roberto Totti with his "Gran Ferro", Royal McQueen (Royal Enfield store in Bologna), also an Alfa Romeo GT of "Scuderia del sale" that could race the next year in Bonneville... 


 I think you are very busy for Dirt Quake, everybody is talking about. I'm following the news on your blog. Great work. Cheers, R.