Sunday 11 August 2013

Peaks Ride-Out Snaps

This was the only accident of the whole day. It was just topple during the coffee break when the sidestand pressed through the flapjack tarmac. The only damage was some earth deposit on the sidestand which didn't exactly warrant calling out the AA.
Dave on his newly acquired CB175
Max winner of 'Best Jacket' wearing Dave Aldana's old leathers from when he was a teenager.
Proper coffee in the middle of nowhere, served from the back of Motore's Piaggio Ape - How fantastic!
And the next day on the way home, I stopped by Derbyshire Aggregates out in Youlgrave for a few sacks of black Bassalt chips (not peculiar to the North of England) for my wannabe-Japanese garden. (I nearly gave myself a double hernia when I acquired the stone doorstep from a field next to the A53 when I was last in the Peak District). BP

4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Bloody excellent gents, eclectic electric all the way, love it !!

Dan said...

Looks ace. Who rides the katana?

Unknown said...

Exellent afternoon / evening, good rideout with such good company ..

Marcus @ MarcusMotoDesign said...

Love that Monkey bike with Ohlins!